Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day!

I have some happy memories of my own father. I don't really have any bad memories of him -- other than registering that he was leaving and then acknowledging that he never showed up much after that.

Through the power and grace of my Heavenly Father, I've forgiven my earthly father, and even felt a sense of sadness for his sake, for memories he hasn't developed through the years that five awesome children and 20 grandchildren could have given him.

I also have happy memories of several other men throughout my life who stepped in and did what my dad couldn't/wouldn't... Thank you, Mark Roach, Mr. Preston, Brother Catts, Kevin, Brother Gallacher, Bruce Van Orden, Grampa Frank....

I have so many, many happy memories and current joys seeing my husband be the most loving, amazingly selfless father to our children. Thank you, husband!!!

I'm wanting to embed a video, but this is new to me, so I'm hoping it will work! Click on the "Thanks, KSL" below...




No comments:

Post a Comment