Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Baby, baby

My baby isn't so much of a baby anymore.

She walks, talks, uses the potty... however, she still sleeps in my bed AND she still nurses, so, for the time being, she still fits in the baby category!

Every once in a while, I consider starting a real-true-weaning program rather than just casual suggestions to her that someday she'll be too big to grood (that's a code word, since my kids nurse all the way up through being able to verbally ask for it -- hopefully, people who hear them yell for grood simply figure the childspeak is lost on them).

This post was going to be about how each of my babies has gone through the weaning, and it keeps happening in other ways.

But instead, I want it to be about how my baby is a KANGAROO now!

That's right -- she was given a beautiful Cinderella dress for her birthday, but when it came time to choose a costume, she picked the ol' Kangaroo one... and she won't take it off!

She has worn it day and night for two days already!

Something funny: someone asked her if she was a kangaroo and she gave them a puzzled look and said, "No, I'm Cinderella!"

Here she is: a Kangaroo for All Occasions:

Sleeping Peacefully (nevermind that tail)

Eating normal kangaroo fare: noodles

Storing Halloween Loot in her Kangaroo Pouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment