Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

SATURDAY: Already busy, busy, busy...

NOTE: This post was written on Sunday, April 28th, as I prepared to turn off the computer for a whole week... but I still wanted to post to the blog every day, so I used the "Schedule" function -- don't I feel smart?! Anywho, the reason for taking a week off is NOT a vacation -- rather, it's Screen-Free Week, and we're participating. Come May 6th, we'll have screens in front of our faces again, but in the meantime we're spending our time in myriad other ways... for example:
  • watching our son's play performances
  • completing a nice thorough cleaning of our home
  • attending a baby shower
  • helping build the playground at the charter school
  • attending the temple
So, by the time you're reading this, we've been Screen-Free for six days. We have only to get through one more day with no computer, no TV, no electronic gaming, not even on the iPod touch...

I wonder what we'll like best about not having screen access? I wonder what will bug me most about not being able to jump on the internet to do x, y, or z?

No comments:

Post a Comment