Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

THURSDAY: Electronics and Water Don't Mix

Back on Sunday, April 28th, I pre-wrote this post. I won't be able to check it for accuracy until Monday, May 6th, when Screen-Free Week has officially ended... But these were the plans we came up with for how to spend our free time since we won't be burdened with TV, Computer, iPods, and video games!

  • Family Reading!
  • Visit the Library!
  • Go Swimming! (Actually, I have to excuse myself from this activity since the chlorine causes problems with my body... however, I will remain screen-free as my children swim with Daddy! Instead, I'll work on scrapbooking, writing letters to loved ones, and/or organizing my Mom-cave.)
I'm picturing a lot of extra free time... and a lot of fun activities that are becoming "old-fashioned" and maybe even antiquated out of existence. I hope I won't be disappointed... and I've been talking it up to my kiddos, wanting to encourage them and get them on board that I hope they won't be disappointed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment