Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Moms R Us: Kisses and vomit

My one-year-old has an ear infection, and about four hours after receiving her medication yesterday, she puked it up all over me.

I keep having these BRILLIANT ideas come to me about how to inspire and encourage moms! My brain is just having a hey-day regurgitating all the info that I've been processing as I go from clueless to a little less clueless.... and it wants to vomit all over other mothers.... So, I invite you to view the puke in all its glory at MomsRaiseUp.org

That's not a very enticing invitation, I suppose, what with all the disgusting imagery. Sorry... Please go there anyways and see what you think of my acronym-making ability!

I'm going to get better at blogging - it's a fun and worthwhile way to organize my thoughts and let all my wisdom leak out and bless other mothers. I am constantly hoping that if I stand close enough to one of those awesome moms -- so close that I can smell the baby spit-up on her shoulder (oh, no, there's that imagery again) -- that some of her natural mothering talent will rub off on me! As this happens, I am widening her circle of influence as I record here what I learned as her wisdom wafted in my general direction.

My goal with the blog thing is to K.I.S.S. -- oh, how I love acronyms! As I work to Keep It Simple, Sweetie, I think it will be easier for me to keep up with it and more likely that all those other busy moms will take 30 seconds to skim it and see if anything useful pops up.

And so now I will leave you with the lovely kissie-smoochie imagery rather than the aforementioned other goo that comes out of my lips...

No comments:

Post a Comment